We appreciate the kind words
October 12, 2015
The kindest words about our work often come from our client children and families. We are both proud of and humbled by that since everything we do is aimed at helping them. Our ultimate goal is to foster and invest in hope with children and families to build better futures for everyone.
Following are some recent comments we have received from parents and school administrators about our Family & School Services CLASP (Community, Leadership, Action and Service Project) program:
- CLASP (Community, Leadership, Action and Service Project) is an amazing program. They have a sense of family that I have never experienced in a program. It really helps to build the families up around them.
- We are so grateful that our son has the opportunity to be part of the CLASP program and don’t know what we would have done without it!
- I love the staff and program. I am glad my children joined the program.
- I am excited that my children are able to attend this awesome program! Please keep it going!
- CLASP was instrumental in helping my son integrate into grade school. He was having a rough go of it until CLASP.
- I believe the workers of this program have gone above and beyond with my child. From mentoring to attending parent-teacher meetings, it’s a great program with great people.
- This program is outstanding! I am happy my children are able to participate.
- The program has helped my child talk to his teachers when he has a problem. He is less shy and more outgoing.
- Being a single mom of six is tough so this program has given my child and me the ability to have our own topics to discuss. It has given us the ability to have some one on one time, which has been great.
- Excellent program. It has helped my son make new friends (first year at this school).
- This program has truly been a blessing to our family. Sometimes we’re not sure how to handle our son and they were sort of the go between.
From school administrators:
- The CLASP staff has always gone the extra mile to help the student and family. Having them here is such an asset. Not having them will truly lead to some of the students’ demise! We need more programs like CLASP. It lets the students and families know that someone is listening and caring.
- This program has helped our students with social skills and also with being able to help our students do team work